Business & Charging Product Unit is responsible for developing new products and services for Telenor Pakistan through regular release model / of Sales & Distribution, Segments, Supply Chain, Customer Data Management, Marketing, Customer Care, Business Section (B2B). Has As per the requirement of spirit/stand steel projects.
- Creating user stories, making excuses, and repeating changes with the support of stakeholders
- Ensure project status is demonstrated/reported to stakeholders at all management levels
- Working on the commercial aspect of the application of distribution business in TP
- Perform detailed analysis and provide integrated solutions tailored to architecture and business needs. Work from research, design, implementation, testing, documentation, and deployment to final delivery
- Improving the need, finalizing the case, ensuring scoping and timely delivery
- Get product design approval from relevant decision-making forums
- Responsible for creating digital distribution dashboards and showcasing top business management
- The platform needs to be continuously improved to ensure stability, performance, and feature quality
- Representation and active participation in roadmap awareness sessions with stakeholders
- Responsible for developing UI / UX in coordination with all relevant stakeholders
- They are performing UAT of the given transactions, fixing the items as per the actual requirements, and shifting the production from commercial to commercial.
- Communicating with commercial stakeholders and ensuring that training is effectively imparted to end customers, i.e., staff, franchisees, RSOs, retailers, through circles/areas.
- Planning for the department and the organization’s line strategic organization intentions
- Responsible for providing guidance and keeping the Apollo support team on board at all times
- Collaborate on product screening and product roadmap
- First contact point for questions or queries related to digital distribution
Qualifications and experience:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of Digital Sales and Distribution System Inventory Management, CRM Functions / Features and Commissioning (BSS Domain)
- 4+ years
- Voice understanding agility, scrum, design thinking, project management, and program management
- A thorough understanding of the value chain (including people, processes, and systems) involved in the day-to-day operations of the S&D, CCD, and marketing, devices, CDM, and business sectors.
- Previous experience working on digital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A