The TW Business Governance Lead is primarily responsible for overseeing the implementation and requirements of TMB practices, risk, and control governance. As the first line of defense control function, LEAD and its team members develop and implement a framework to support various risk and compliance programs to drive governance and standardization within the TMB Will be responsible.
- Be sure to get the latest product reviews and reviews. The Governance Lead should sign any changes.
- Provide advice to stakeholders and team members on behavioral, risk, and control governance implementation and information.
- Manage stability and coherence in the branch banking network team to minimize risks, improve efficiency and ensure best practices.
- Demonstrate strong communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills daily to improve processes and implement risk management.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure governance and coverage of key risk areas and implement management and sustainable improvements in branch banking structures and business processes.
- Manage the Operational Risk Framework and the Compliance Risk Assessment Framework.
- Drive the TMB Client Life Cycle to create synergies, work closely with risk managers, compliance managers, and regional leaders to share best practices and implement TMB business models and strategies. We are ensuring a consistent approach.
- Follow all standard requirements/steps for all matters relating to branch banking.
- Appropriate review of papers submitted in various governance forums and implementation of high standards
- Support the implementation of the TMB Legal Entity Governance Standard and the first line of defense policy.
- Follow all compliance matters, audit matters/steps for branch banking related topics.
- Monitor, track, and respond to SBP remedial delivery and discoveries and required implementation steps in-branch banking.
Terms of employment:
- Strong knowledge of the risk governance framework and process
- Strong knowledge of the branch banking process, implementation experience in the international environment is a plus.
- Active and cheerful with the ability to make good/good decisions and use independent decisions
Qualifications and experience:
- A master’s degree or specialized certification is preferred, but work experience related to an undergraduate degree will suffice.
- At least ten years of total experience and six years of relevant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A